If you are interested in joining Fuels Industry UK, we want to hear from you.
Fuels Industry UK's mission is to anticipate, advocate and educate on behalf of our members and associate members.
We do this through:
- Regular meetings with policymakers and regulators to understand emerging issues
- Responding to consultations
- Listening to our members and taking that message to policymakers and influencers
- Promoting our messages to wider audiences through the press and social media
- Providing leadership on cross-industry topics, such as health and safety, to promote better standards for all
- Publishing industry papers and presentations to educate others on the topics that matter to our sector
- To learn how your business can enjoy these benefits as a member or associate member of Fuels Industry UK, please get in touch.